John Goodman Weight Loss has not merely a result of tricking diet plans and sweating exercise routine. There are a few facts that you need to know. A knowledgeable dietitian or a competent nutritionist is not enough, you need to know a few things by yourself. You have to be convinced about a few ideas. A couple of concepts are needed to be at the back of your mind while making any choices during a weight loss struggle.
The idea we will talk about today is the concept of caloric value of various food items. You can also download a detailed discussion about it in the Downloads section. However for now I will be sharing a few facts which will be part of motivation to seek some knowledge about caloric content of food items. And then there a couple tips so that you may know it is not only about the calories.
To be successful you may need to chose a 500 Calories meal which satisfies appetite for 8 hours instead of a 150 Calories meal that is so bulimic that you are starving an hour later.
So here goes the first section where I tell you some rather interesting facts about calories…
- One average sized mango has equal number of calories as in the 8 slices watermelon.
- 1 banana has comparable number of calories as contained in 2 apples.
- Whole wheat bread used in one meal has around 250 kcal while calories contained in rice in a meal are around 750kcal.
- 3 egg whites have less calories than 1 egg yolk.
- A slice of pizza has 600 calories while a cup of cabbage with a cup of carrots has just 60.
There is more to this list. I will be publishing more articles soon. Till then read some facts about Cashew Nutrition.
Now comes the part where I tell you the actual To-Do about the calories.
- Prefer food items with low caloric value like skimmed milk in place of full cream milk.
- Prefer food items with more fiber like apple to grapes.
- Prefer food items which are anorexics and lead to more satiety. And avoid food items that stimulate appetite even if they are low caloric.
Million Dollar Tip: Water has least calories and most benefits.
There is nothing more useful for human body than water and it is Zero-Caloric food too.
This closes the display of information for now and yes I know just these tips are not enough for an effective and complete weight loss plan. But I promise to be bringing you some diet plans and a few amazing recipes for you very soon. Click on the Social buttons below; Sharing is Caring.